True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

19. august 2011

Taktur - running free

I look at my horse, and I just think he looks more beautiful than ever. He is certainly getting older, and I am starting to adjust training and feeding as far as my knowledge goes. We have been training a bit different the last years with less riding. I run with him on a long rope in the forest, I work him dressage by hand from the ground, and we drive with the carriage. I just ride him a couple a times a week, and then I ride mostly dressage in the arena - witch he still is very motivated for.. He did respond in a positive way after treatment with kinesiology/chiropractics during a few sessions the last year. 






Taktur with the herd of icelandcs at Hørte


The grey hairs are starting to appear .








Pictures by Elisabeth Eika and Ann Kristin Kåsin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails