True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

27. desember 2009

Unbridled Love



This connection is comming out of an 11 year long relationship between Taktur and me, and many deep changes inside me.
Riding in the forest like this gives me the feeling that if life ended if would be ok, because I have already experienced the greatest gift life can give me. It is an unbridled flow of love, a deep connection to who I am, and a deep connection and generous friendship with my horse.

3 kommentarer:

  1. After watching this video, I am filled with admiration for both your skill as a rider and as a horsewoman. Your level of communication with Taktur is so deep and complete. Most can only hope to reach this place after a lifetime of work. Congratulations!

    SvarSlett
  2. Så vakre videoer, Elise! Virkelig fascinerende, sterkt og rørende!

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig samspill! Skal få min drømm oppfylt til sommeren. En to år gammel hoppe. Håper på mange opplevelser fremover sammen henne:)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails