True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

17. juli 2011

Dressage - summer 2011









The past week I found some inspiration to train dressage. Taktur has been lovely to work with, and is always improving. It is challenging to ride dressage on a Icelandic horse because of the size and the gaits. When I look at old pictures I can see that we have learned something. My goal in dressage is to make my horse sound, flexible and strong, and for me to achieve coordination and balance to be a better rider. Riding dressage is just a part of our training.

 Pictures taken by Elisabeth Eika, Telemark

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm impressed! Rålekker er han, og dere er bare superflotte sammen! Ser kjempebra ut dette. Har faktisk ikke funnet bloggen din før nå, men her skal jeg jammen tilbake flere ganger!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails