True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

20. november 2009

Night Riding



This film was taken on a long ride in the darkening Norwegian forest.
The moon was full and clear.
Happy and safe on the back of my dear Icelandic horse,
no bridle, no saddle,
just a free, wild run to the top,
and a slow walk home.

This is life, this is love!

3 kommentarer:

  1. AMAZING.
    Your blog s truly wonderful. I am so pleased to discover you here, and that you liked to me too!
    I look forward to getting to know you.

    SvarSlett
  2. The music really sets the scene for an amazing ride...

    Glad to have discovered your site.

    We need more people thinking about the horse as a sentient being and less as a competition object. Thank-you, you made me happy today.

    SvarSlett
  3. Ser fantastisk ut Elise! Savner å dra på ridetur med deg og Taktur!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails