Countless times have I looked at him thinking that he most be the most beautiful horse in the world. I so much appreciate his beauty, wisdom, stubbornness, individuality, ability to love and loyalty to me even when I fail again and again.
He is still a healthy and happy horse. I am very grateful, and I hope he will stay like this for many, many years.
This day reminds me of the manifesto I wrote to Taktur some years ago:
Dear Taktur, my horse
• I am your guide in the world of humans and I feel obliged to take care of your needs as long as you live
• I know you are free and that no one can ever own you
• I wish to give you the space you need, so that you can show me your needs and limits
• I intend to present you my limits in a precise and gentle way
• I wish to see you evolve so that you can continue to give the world your gifts
• I will support you. I will show you and the world how beautiful and wise you are
• I will clearly show you how grateful I am for everything you are, and for every second you bring me closer to reality and love
I love You
This is some moments from his birthday celebration:
Film by Gitte Flemming