True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

27. februar 2013

100 years old sleigh
















This is a childhood dream come true! I now have a sleigh for my horse. This sleigh is about 100 years old and was renovated by my father last year. This model was very popular in Norway in early 1900. It is only place for two people and it has quite light weigh. They  where used for fast transport or trotting competitions on iced lakes. Taktur loves it because of the light weight - and he runs like he is on fire!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails