True horsemanship is based on deep connection between the horse and human.
Our inner state is reflecting on our horses.To be a good partner and leader for my horse it starts with my autentic self. When I am present and open I am ready to connect. Love is the foundtation. Open your heart.

19. mars 2010

- a short film on Horses and Women



The novel Hestenes Klan (Clan of the Horses) is written by my dear friend Live Bonnevie. In this book she gives us a fantastic story about relationship to horses and life itself. After reading this book, I can still feel the story for a long time, because it touches something very deep inside.
It is a real pageturner, and I recomend this book to everyone.

Read more about Live Bonnevies novel at Capplen Damm  
Hestenes klan - homepage/hjemmeside

1 kommentar:

  1. This touches something very deep in my soul. I hope it could soon be available in English. I have Norwegian ancestry, but cannot speak or read the language. I'll be looking for it; if anyone knows of an English version, please let me know. Willow Hill, email: willowgardens@gmail.com

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails